We want to recruit interim social workers to join our Child in Need and Child Protection/Court Teams in our three localities in Winsford, Chester and Ellesmere Port.
You will need to be at least 2 years post qualified and have experience in child protection and statutory social work settings.
We will offer you free parking at all our localities, access to our ‘in house’ training and development opportunities to support your PDP.
We work a hybrid arrangement, a combination of home and office working. Your work load will be manageable and you will be supported with reflective supervision.
We are recruiting additional agency social workers in order to make sure that social workers work loads are maintained at a manageable level, so that we can continue to ensure that our children and families get the best possible service.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**