As a Social Worker on the ISCAN team you will be joining a multi-agency team supporting disabled children and their families. You will be working alongside colleagues from multi-disciplinary professions including health and education who are also passionate about delivering the best possible services for disabled children.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to be creative in the delivery of support to families using a range of interventions and be integral to the ongoing development of services for children and young people with disabilities. ISCAN’s vision is promoting excellent outcomes for children and their families. Your role will included undertaking assessments underpinned by the Signs of Safety Model, child focused plans and reviewing short break care packages. Your caseload will range from Child in Need and Child Protection to Looked After Children where you may be working with a child until they reach 18 years of age and coordinate their transition to adult services.
We are looking for experienced Social Workers who can undertake effective assessments of need in an innovative way with the ability to co-ordinate the provision of the appropriate services.
In return, you will be surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced Social Workers and Managers who will provide you with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
This post is a designated customer facing role under the fluency duty and requires a specified level of spoken English in the person specification.
This post requires an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**