2 Childrens Social Workers,1 based at City Limits and one Normanton Town Hall
✓ On site free car parking across all sites
✓ Teams at Wakefield are area based covering small geographical areas,
meaning less travel
✓ Low Caseloads – As of Feb 2022 the average caseload was 19
✓ Recent Ofsted rating “Good with Outstanding Leadership” as of January
✓ Competitive rates of pay
✓ Hybrid working
✓ High morale
✓ Supportive and stable teams
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**