AMHP Desireable however not essential
We are for an Experienced Social Worker / AMHP (Level 3) to join the Community Mental Health Team in Bury. The successful candidate would be based within a multi-disciplinary team working with adults with severe and enduring mental health needs.
The CMHT work primarily with working age adults who have a diagnosis of a Serious Mental Illness and / or Complex Mental Health Difficulties. The care pathway includes a holistic assessment of need / risk, incorporating health and social care legislative requirements, formulation and delivery of a care and treatment plan with a focus on recovery and supporting individuals to achieve and maintain their optimal level of functioning.
The successful applicants will work effectively with adult service users with mental health needs, within the active care coordination function and will manage the care of a defined caseload of patients.
The post holders will be highly skilled and competent in conducting comprehensive holistic health and social needs assessments and risk assessments, developing outcome based needs led care plans, facilitating the implementation of the agreed plan of care and evaluating its effectiveness utilising evidence based outcome measures with a focus on recovery and social inclusion.
As a care coordinator you will also work collaboratively across a range of disciplines to continuously promote a needs based approach.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults,
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**