The role is ideally full-time although part-time of 30 plus hours will be considered, to start as soon as possible. The role is working in a Enhanced Mental Health Team in Pontefract which has the benefit of free parking. The role would be Hybrid with an expectation the worker will come into the office several times a week to touch base, (if preferred the worker can work from the office). The contract is for 3 months initially.
The role involves Care Coordination of working-age adult service users with mental health issues. It involves going to see individuals in their own homes or in the clinic setting on a regular basis, so the candidate will need to drive. The role is working within a multi-disciplinary team, alongside Psychiatrists, CPNs and OTs and Support Workers to deliver quality care and support. It may also require duty visits to service users in crisis and essentially timely recordings of visits and contact, also updating of risk assessments as and when necessary.
Caseloads will be manageable and numbers dependent on the complexity of the service users allocated, frequent formal and informal ad hoc supervision will be available.
Pay negotiable depending on expereince.This will be a hybrid role- approx. 4 x days in the office (visit dependent) and 1 x day at home.
Blackpool Council are looking for an enthusiastic and committed professional Social Worker to work in our busy community Adult Social care team. 37 hours worked over 5 days.
As this is a temporary contract for 3 months; it is the ideal opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience of working in a busy community Social Work team.
Previous experience in a statutory setting is desirable. Your main duties will include:
•Undertaking social care assessments in the community and in residential/nursing home settings in line with the Care Act (2014).
•Working in partnership with individuals and other professionals to develop, monitor and review support plans.
•You will have a good knowledge of mental capacity, risk assessments and safeguarding.
•regular supervision is available.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**