This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team that is developing innovative ways of supporting young people at risk of Child Criminal Exploitation and Child Sexual Exploitation . We are looking for candidates with a passion and enthusiasm for working with vulnerable adolescents who can place a strong emphasis on engagement and relationship based social work. The role will involve the following:- • Attending MACE and Disruption meetings to discuss the risks facing young people • Engaging with young people, their families and other professionals to coordinate safety plans that will assist in keeping young people safe • Attend strategy meetings for young people • Engage in mapping exercises to identify links between young people at risk of exploitation • Ensure that all activities are recorded on young people’s records using LCS/Liquid logic The role will involve holding a caseload of Child protection and Child in need cases where the focus of risk is external to the family. A social work qualification is required and at least one year post ASYE experience or two years’ experience in statutory social work with Children and Families.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**