We have a temporary vacancy until 31/03/2022 for an Independent Domestic Abuse Advisor. The candidate MUST have significant experience of working with citizens who have experienced Domestic Abuse- in particular, clients whose situation is High Risk . A qualified IDVA would be preferred. The candidate must be able to work form our office in Manchester and also from home. As this is a front facing role, it is a requirement for candidates to have received the Covid vaccine or be willing to have this ( unless medically exempt)
Hours of work are 35 per week and are flexible. Initial training will be office based bit the candidate will be able to spend some time working from home once training has been completed. The candidate must be able to complete some face to face visits in the community when required This can be done using public transport.
What’s on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Relevant experience experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**