• Full Time vacancy- 37 hours per week
• Would consider part time/flexi working arrangement
• Hybrid, minimum 3 days in the office
• Locality Team- Safeguarding
• Featherstone Town Hall, Featherstone, WF7 5WW
• Driver Essential
• month contract
• Brief details on what they will be doing day-to-day- Week on/week off on duty- picking up referrals that have bene screened by MASH. Hold a case load from assessments, CIN, CP, through to proceedings/permanence (except for long term children looked after who go to another team). Also complete S.7s
• £30ph-£39ph depending on level of experience
• Benefits of working at Wakefield- Free parking, low caseloads, friendly environment, monthly reflective case supervision, monthly personal supervision, EXCELLENT admin support (help with minutes for core groups/CINs, screening calls etc.), monthly group supervision
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**