ADOPTION SOCIAL WORKER – CARE PLANNING AND FAMILY FINDING
- Social Work Qualification
- Minimum one year post qualified social work experience
- SWE registration
- Good working knowledge of Looked After Child regulations and procedures
- Good working knowledge of Adoption regulations and procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in written form
- Ability to relate to and communicate with children of a wide age and ability about sensitive issues which affect their past, present and future
- Ability to work independently and manage a case load, prioritising work accordingly
- Ability to engage with supervision and oversight, as well as contributing to the growth and development of the wider team
- To ensure permanence for children through adoption, tracking through PLO and Early permanence.
- Family finding and matching with adopters internally and externally.
- Ensure that adoptive families are well supported.
- Timely permanence planning.
- Working across services within and outside of the Adoption Now RAA and within Bolton LA.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**