We require skilled and experienced social workers who have practice experience of working in a busy MASH environment with children and families in both Child in Need and Child Protection. You will be expected to have the ability to manage child protection/sec 47 enquiries working alongside partner agencies. You will have experience in completing Duty Social Work reviews which are allocated daily; the referrals are from members of the public and professionals. The expectation is for reviews to be completed within one working day
Bradford is currently rated inadequate and has its improvement journey well under way. We can guarantee you quality supervision and opportunities for mandatory training in house. You will be a member of a team of up to 5 Social Workers with support from Practice Supervisors and a named Team Manager. Bradford MASH has 5 teams of Social Workers.
We offer flexible working opportunities which is a combination of home working and office based.
The office is located in Bradford City Centre, Sir Henry Mitchell House with parking available on street and local multi-storey car parks close by. You will be provided with IT equipment that will enable you to work virtually and within the office.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**