4 Social Care Support Officers required for Older Adults and Physical Disability Community Teams across Central Lancashire. To cover: Preston, Chorley, South Ribble and West Lancashire areas. Social Care Support Officers required to complete assessments of need, care and support planning, commissioning of services and reviewing packages of care. Would suit newly qualified Social Workers who are looking to consolidate their experience and build their confidence working in a statutory community setting prior to taking on a Social Work role. May also suit Social Workers returning to the profession after a break. Supportive environment within well established teams with access to training and regular formal and informal supervision. Placements available until the end of March 2022.
What’s on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**