ROLE: Adult Social Worker
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £20-30ph umbrella
QUALS: Social Work Degree and SWE Registered
Community Social worker (Adult Social Care)
The successful candidate will be a qualified social worker, confident in the below areas of work:
* experienced in completing strengths based and person centred needs assessments, support planning and direct payments.
* Confident undertaking S42 safeguarding enquiries
* Confident in undertaking Mental capacity act assessments and applying best interests framework
* Confident in duty role, and in screening referrals against Care Act 2014 criteria.
* Organised and able to manage a caseload.
* Familiar with Liquid Logic
The Successful candidate will receive an induction and will be part of a friendly and supportive team of social workers, social care assessors, a community link officer and business support officers
Supervision will be provided on a monthly basis
The team is currently ‘hybrid working' and therefore there will be a combination of home working and office attendance.
The team is based at Partington Health centre, Trafford.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**