Experienced registered social worker who has been working as a Team leader/manager with extensive experience of working with different adult groups of people including learning disability and older age.
You create a healthy and engaging working environment by building trusting and supportive relationships, encouraging development, recognising achievement and tackling underperformance.
Shaping and influencing a multi-disciplinary team environment which enables excellent practice by setting high standards and motivating others to do the same. Leading by example, showing integrity, creativity, resilience and clarity of purpose with a holistic understanding of professional standards in a multi-disciplinary team.
Developing and supporting your team to undertake a full range of statutory duties in cases that meet the threshold for the role and function of the team/service: either within the front door and short-term services or within primary care networks. Establishing, developing and delivering best practice collaborative working with other agencies and professionals, including integrated working with key partners; providing advice and consultancy to support other professionals and agencies to meet the welfare and safeguarding needs adults and young people.
Managing the team and associated resources within the financial allocation, looking at opportunities to prevent, reduce and delay the need for long term care
Being accountable for ensuring the highest professional standards and professional conduct.
Seeking feedback and routinely integrating the expertise and knowledge of service users, carers and professionals into practice by promoting and evidencing the meaningful participation of adults, young people, and parents/carers in the processes of key decision making and shaping service delivery.
Learning from experience; maintaining and, disseminating an excellent understanding of current research; using evidence-based practice in assessment and care
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**