ROLE: Adult Social Worker
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £20-30ph umbrella
QUALS: Social Work Degree and SWE Registered
We are looking for a social worker with experience of working within a mental health service to work as part of an integrated health led team based in Wrexham. The candidate will have the support of a social work team manager and other clinical professionals within the service and will carry a case load of adults with severe and enduring mental ill health, providing community based support to individuals, family/carers. The team work within a hospital setting that has access to a wide range of health led services. The social work team also work within the wider community, linking with statutory partner agencies including housing services, police and third sector agencies.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**