This is a permanent position, supporting Children in a Residential Setting. A great company with great benefits and lots of progression.
Our client is a leading Provider of care to children and young people in the area.
Temp to permanent positions are also available for a quicker start, if you have a DBS on the update service.
Supporting Children aged between 05-16, you will be helping to increase their independence skills, helping in anyway you can.
It is essential that you have experience of working within a similar setting and preferably have completed NVQ3 Children & Young People Workforce or a similar qualification within this sector.
This is an excellent position with lots of chances for progression.
High standard of general education.
Willingness to undertake further training.
Current full driving licence with business Insurance
To be responsible for the provision of Support for Vulnerable People (Service Users) for the Company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. To assist the Young person’s allocated Social Worker in the delivery of the service.
a) Provide transport/escort to the young person as directed in line with care plans
b) Conduct welcome and induction for Young people
c) Ongoing assessments
d) Provide ongoing support and monitoring of young people
e) Assist in welfare and NHS issues
f) Preparation of reports
g) Arrange appointments with various partner agencies
h) Maintaining regular contact with Young people
i) Informing Service Users of support groups
j) Assist Move-On of Service Users
2. To accurately record, create, maintain and update electronic records in respect of our young people
3. To prepare for and attend meetings as required or directed.
4. To provide mediation to Service Users as required and/or directed.
5. To effectively use IT packages to support the work of the company.
6. To work effectively and cooperatively across multi disciplinary teams.
7. To observe and maintain strict confidentiality in respect of the Service Users, Clients and Company.
8. To pro-actively assist in the development of policies and procedures of the Company.
9. To report any housing issues to the Services Department and to assist, where required, in the resolution of any defects.
10. To undertake On-Call duties as directed.
11. To participate, where required, in office reception duties.
12. Prepared to work sleep in shifts are required
13. Able to show flexibility to cover all offices across the company as and when required
Both permanent and temporary opportunities are available!