JOB TYPE: Contract lasting usually 3 months with the potential to be further extended.
This is a brief overview of the key objectives of the job including the context within the team/department.
· To work overnight with Unaccompanied Children and Young People to provide support and guidance in a localised environment.
· The work will include direct work with children, professionals and safeguarding of children overnight
· Support Unaccompanied Children and Young People who arrive to the establishment in both a planned and spontaneous way.
· You will be required to keep accurate recording of the work undertaken on the council electronic system.
· To ensure all policies and procedures are followed including escalation processes regarding the children.
What’s on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**