Liverpool City Council Children’s Services is currently looking for two skilled social workers to complete Child Permanence Reports. The role is non-case holding and requires close work alongside the child’s social worker/team manager to progress the child’s care plan to the point of a SHOBPA decision (should be placed for adoption). Any candidate should have a good knowledge of twin tracking cases for adoption, the adoption process in general and report writing, specifically Child Permanence Reports. The reports will need to be completed within Court timescales and in line with a SHOBPA timetable for ADM decision which will also need to be adhered to. The Child Permanence report will consider relevant historic information, capture the voice of the child and outline the child’s future care plan. The successful social workers will be part of Liverpool’s adoption team which will provide a supportive working environment.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**