I require as a minimum 3 Residential Support Workers, given the hours required, and with a minimum qualification of the following:
• L3 in Child Social Care or respective equivalent
• Team Teach Trained (Crisis Management)
The schedule of hours would be as follows,
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Total
15:30-23:00 (7.5Hours) 15:30-23:00 (7.5Hours) 15:30-23:00 (7.5Hours) 15:30-23:00 (7.5Hours) 15:30-23:00 (7.5Hours) 11:00-22:45
(11.75 Hours) 11:00-22:45
(11.75 Hours) 61
It is essential that these 3 individuals are consistent in terms of their availability to work the shift pattern of 1 on, 2 off, to support continuity of care, the shifts are as follows:
Monday /Thursday Sunday / Wednesday / Saturday Tuesday / Friday
Tuesday / Friday Monday / Thursday / Sunday Wednesday / Saturday
Wednesday / Saturday Tuesday / Friday Monday / Thursday / Sunday
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**