We are seeking a DBS checked Contact Worker/Family Support Worker within the Castleford and Pontefract Teams to cover Children and Families contact sessions.
The candidate will need their own car with business insurance and willing to transport children too and from contact within the local area and then supervising the contact.
The candidate will liaise with the children social worker in planning contact with the need for high quality contact notes being made available to the social worker. The position will be sessional with contacts taking place mostly between 2pm and 6pm around 3-4 times a week.
What’s on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**