Role: Supervising Social Worker
Team: Children’s Fostering Team
Rate: £28/30ph umbrella
Contract: 3 months with potential to be extended.
37 Hours, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Stockport Council’s fostering service. You will be joining a well-established successful service who welcome creativity and innovation. The service has within it three teams: the Connected Carers team, the Recruitment and Assessment team, and the Support and Supervision team. The latter two teams work with mainstream enquirers, applicants and foster carers.
The main tasks of the role consist of the support and supervision of mainstream foster carers and connected carers.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**