CMH Social Worker
Ideally experienced within a Community Mental Health team. ASYE year needs to have been completed as a minimum.
Bolton Community Mental Health Services are a committed integrated service that strives to provide quality recovery-based support to people with severe and enduring mental health related difficulties in Bolton 7 days per week, 365 days per year. The service calls upon a wide range of evidence based holistic assessments and interventions. As a Community Psychiatric Nurse/social worker working in the service you will be required to undertake the role of Care Coordinator in line with CPA process, you will have a defined complex caseload which could consist of people who are on the Assertive Outreach pathway and will be expected to work proactively and flexibly within a multi-disciplinary team model, and you will be expected to work outside normal office working hours.
There is a requirement to provide clinical leadership and to assist in the organising, supporting, supervision and development of junior staff members. You will also be expected to act as assessor/mentor for student nurses. The post holder will play a key role in the further development of the service and in the implementation of its Clinical and Social Care Governance agenda.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**