5 years reference, gaps in employment history checked, any relevant quals as per JDPS
Team Manager with at least 5 years experience required for Children with Disability Team (CwD). Must have knowledge/experience of
• Working with disabled children and their families
• Direct work with foster carers and managing their support
• Child Protection, LAC, and CIN
• Support and develop team and individuals
• Current legislation
Please see attached JD/PS for list of full duties
Full time post working 18.5 hours per week – Ideally working Thursday/Friday and alternate Mondays to compliment working hours of existing Team Manager
Free on site parking at office base.
Interviews for successful candidates will be conducted via Microsoft Teams or in a socially distanced meeting room
References will be requested for any candidates offered an interview
· Enhanced DBS required
· Commitment to working outside of normal hours from time to time, including weekends, if required
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**