- Approved Mental Health Professional status
- Work out of hours, rota 24/7; available for a range of shifts, including overnight.
- Primarily working with adults, but also under 18’s as required by the Mental Health Act.
- Confident, legally literate in MHA, MCA, Care Act, Safeguarding, Homelessness, NRPF.
- Access to transport to enable travel across the city of Manchester.
- ICT literate; willing to access training on Liquid Logic and PARIS systems.
- Familiar with the 6 Principles of Safeguarding
- Experience in Adult Social Care, Homelessness and Safeguarding enquiries.
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision, often lone working.
- Mental & physical stamina dealing with extended shifts and heavy, complex referrals.
Hours are flexible; can work from home.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**