This an Approved Mental Health Practitioner Role ( AMHP )
The role requires an experienced AMHP ,who will have extensive knowledge and application of the Mental Health Act ( MCA) and other relevant Social Care legislation.
The successful candidate will be resilient and assertive while being able to develop and maintain strong partnerships.
You will work 5 days based in the AMHP office, screening referrals, coordinating assessments and completing MHA assessments.
Alos to support the wider MH system if needed for example attending MDTs , Safeguarding meetings in the role of an AMHP.
There will be a permanent AMHP on duty daily and work will be allocated accordingly , there is also an AMHP Lead to support the role.
The AMHP service in Oldham is supportive and has extensive knowledge and experience across the range of practitioners and it is a real opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience to the team.
There is regular supervision and AMHP Forum which you would attend.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**