Supervision and recording of Family Time
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES 1 Work in partnership across Children’s Services and with other agencies to deliver a suite of programmes that are targeted and co-ordinated. 2 Enable families to receive appropriate and timely interventions across the 0-19 age continuum at a time and place that makes sense to these families by planning delivering and reviewing interventions as appropriate. 3 Deliver a comprehensive range of evidence based programmes, making appropriate use of supervision and training to develop skills and knowledge. 4 Collect relevant data to ensure performance management systems facilitate a needs led approach. 5 Identify and support children and families experiencing difficulties at an early stage, assisting in the monitoring and evaluation of services to ensure that they are meeting the needs of individuals and families enabling service delivery that encourages empowerment. 6 Actively seek and act upon the views of service users. 7 Undertake holistic assessments of family situations using the relevant assessment tools and plan, deliver and review individual programmes of support; ensuring that ‘vulnerable’ children and young people, especially those families who are harder to reach, are prioritised in terms of receipt of services. 8 Maintain effective record systems to enable the preparation of necessary reports as requested. 9 Understand and comply with statutory requirements, departmental policies, equal opportunities and other regulations and procedures. 10 Escalate and seek advice on any issues relating to safeguarding.
What’s on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**