ROLE: Adult Social Worker
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £20-30ph umbrella
QUALS: Social Work Degree and SWE Registered
Social Worker x2
Address – Altrincham Health and Wellbeing Centre, 31 – 33 Market Street, Altrincham WA14 1PE.
Working hours – 36.25hrs
Interview date – To be confirmed
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified social worker to join Trafford Council as part of the Trafford Local Care Organisation. We are looking to recruit a social worker to join our integrated community service within the South Neighbourhood Team based in Altrincham. You will need to hold a relevant social work qualification, be registered with Social Work England and to have completed or willing to undertake the ASYE Programme.
The team are looking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to work in a team to undertake strength based assessments and deliver appropriate person centred support and outcomes for adults with care and support needs. You must be able to work in ways that promotes independence, recognise the potential for change and through excellent practice enables people to maximise their strengths.
You must possess good communication skills and be able to work proactively with a range of adults applying a clear understanding of the legislative framework for Adult Social Care. In addition you will be required to provide an effective response to safeguarding enquiries in line with both the Care Act and local policy and procedures.
In return we offer flexible working arrangements, provide opportunities to develop skills through a structured development programme, and provide regular support through professional supervision.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**