What’s it like to work on the team – here’s what our social workers say :
The people that we work with are appreciative there is a team dedicated to autism, who understand the condition more and show empathy towards them and their support needs.
The team welcomes innovation and collaborative problem-solving in order to look at ways to improve the lives of the often-overlooked cohort it was set up to help.
Training and seminars are made regularly available to those who wish to contribute, enhance or diversify their personal development.
As a specialist team, we are at the forefront of representing Adult’s with Autism, providing a voice, creating opportunities and operating in a collaborative way, with each other and those we work with.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**