Manchester Safeguarding Partnership
- 3 months to clear backlog – efficient with excel / previous PM skills. Managing 3/4 audit/survey projects, chasing for completed templates and processing results into spreadsheet and create reports.
- Survey monkey exercises that will send 5/6 follow up questions to those audited – ‘can we have your policy on multiagency meetings’ etc. Collate information and brief.
- Section 11 / Adult Assurance Statement / Multi-Agency Audit on Neglect
- Workforce survey: producing reports on survey that has already been completed.
- Remote available / flexible days and hours
- Social care background not necessary
1. Business support to MSP Boards – coordinate meetings, agenda planning, preparing papers, minute meetings, disseminate papers and reports, track actions/follow up
2. Process Child Practice Review referrals provide admin support to CPRP officer for purposes of meetings, panel review meeting, collate sensitive and possibly impactful information accurately applying GDPR guidance. Keep track of actions and follow up inquiries, maintain strong working relationship with a wide range of partners some at senior level.
3. As above but for adult safeguarding practice referrals
4. Familiar with SAP preparing and processing invoices etc
5. Prepare data spreadsheets, collate accurate information, populate templates etc
6. Contribute to team meeting and work proactively to maintain good working relationships
7. Work flexibility across other admin demands when staff are on leave or demand exceed capacity
Experienced officers to guide and support your induction
Unique opportunity to work in a multi agency environment where no one day is the same
What’s on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Multi agency minute taking.
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
- Enhanced DBS
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**