Role: IRO – Children’s Services
Team: Looked After Team
Hours: (Full Time) 36 hours
Contract: 3 months with potential to be extended
Rate: £26-35ph umbrella (dependant upon experience)
The successful candidate will join the service at an exciting time as we work to really embed the role of the Independent Reviewing Officer with a clear focus on quality assuring Initial and Review Child Protection Conferences. You will work closely with the safeguarding conference chairs and support the work of the Fostering Reviewing officer. You will promote participation of all children and young people to ensure that they are fully engaged in the creation of all plans that relate to them.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of working with Children
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*