We’re looking for a Leadership Support Officer to provide leadership support to senior officers and members including the Chief Executive, Leader of the Council, Chairman of the Council, Assistant Chief Executives, Corporate Directors and Assistant Directors.
The role will include:
• providing confidential, comprehensive administrative/secretarial support to the designated Officers and Members
• providing administrative support for the senior leadership decision making processes and cover in the absence of the Business Support Manager, ensuring relevant statutory and corporate deadlines are met.
• providing administrative and technical support for specific projects, including regulatory inspections and processes, events and emergencies.
• supporting effective communication processes, ensuring compliance with Corporate and Directorate policies and standards
Ideally the candidate must hold a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration or have significant experience with working with a leadership team.
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**