A great opportunity has arisen to be part of our continuing journey of improving multi agency safeguarding practice across Trafford. We are looking for an experienced Safeguarding Strategic Partnership Manager to cover a maternity leave. If you have the enthusiasm and skills to work with partners and to drive improving outcomes for our children, young people and families then this is the opportunity for you. You will be responsible for a small team which supports the partnership in delivering its priorities and plan, including through sub groups attached to the Partnership. It is at least a 4 month post which may be extended.
What’s on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.