This is not a comprehensive list of all the tasks, which may be required of the post holder. It is illustrative of the general nature and level of responsibility of the work to be undertaken. 1. Promote the welfare and safeguarding of adults in Knowsley. 2. To respond to safeguarding referrals received through Knowsley’s Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub 3. Ensure interim/long term protection/risk management plans are in place in accordance with the principles and practice of Making Safeguarding Personal. Ensuring that people are actively involved in the safeguarding process and supporting the outcomes they wish to achieve, in consultation with family/carers and key professionals. 4. Have a good understanding of the Care Act 2014, MCA and DoLS legislation. 5. To carry out safeguarding enquiries within a timely manner. 6. Ensure assessments and planning for people, actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the person and their family. 7. Prepare/formulate support plans for people which take account of their views/ wishes in the implementation of those support plans. 8. To maintain case records to a high standard and produce reports in accordance with the Service guidance/policy and procedure which reflect national guidelines using the relevant information technology. 9. To participate in developmental activities as may be required, and to promote improvement of service or the use of resources. 10. Ensure the statutory duties of the Council are fulfilled and met in accordance with legal requirements and Service responsibilities to promote and safeguard a vulnerable person’s welfare. 11. To pursue appropriate personal and professional training and development opportunities as and when they occur to ensure compliance with Social Work England and Directorate standards/expectations. 12. To comply with all the Council’s Standing orders and Financial regulations.. 13. Any other duties (commensurate with the grade) which will assist the Service in meeting its objectives
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**