Duties and Responsibilities:
Ø To carry out the statutory duties of the Directorate in relation to Adults in accordance with Directorate policies and procedures.
Ø To be responsible for caseload under the supervision of the Team Manager.
Ø To undertake social work tasks working closely with other professional staff to assess the needs of adults and to deliver packages of care to meet individual requirement.
Ø To develop skills in work with older people including those with a mental infirmity and with people with physical disabilities.
Ø To work closely with the other members of the team and assist other team members when required.
Ø Where appropriate to develop special interests according to need, demand and service priorities.
Ø To work and develop links with other agencies both statutory, voluntary and community groups.
Ø To be involved in the duty system during office hours on a rota basis.
Ø To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grading of the post.
Ø To use information technology applications competently to:
o Input and record information accurately
o Support effective communication
Access knowledge and information
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**