The positions will be within a busy hospital team based at Dewsbury District Hospital.
The successful candidate will be required to complete assessments for patients on the wards within both Dewsbury District Hospital and Pinderfields Hospital to enable them to be safely discharged from hospital either directly home with a package of care or into a Discharge to Assess Bed to await a package of care or for an assessment for ongoing needs.
The candidate will need to be able to work under pressure and to be able to effectively prioritise their workload to meet the demands of the Trust.
The candidates will need to be competent in completing assessments to identify ongoing needs as well as mental capacity assessments and Best Interest Decisions
Pro-active fast paced. Care First / Wisdom Training.
Mixture of office / home / hospital.
Parking available at the hospital.
The candidate will have experience within a hospital due to winter pressures and covid admissions.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**