To carry a workload reflecting increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty, and challenge, in line with the capability of a social worker with a minimum of two year’s post qualification experience in a social work role. Regular supervision will be in accordance with the departmental supervision policy. To work within relevant current legislation and the procedural framework of the Council and to work collaboratively with adults and their families/carers to assess their needs and plan and deliver services in accordance with the social work team’s service area.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**