We are seeking to recruit an experienced, full-time Social Worker to work as part of our Integrated Neighbourhood Team (INT) in South Manchester. The role will be 35 hours a week from Monday – Friday. You must be able to work flexibly and dynamically across the service, undertaking assessments, reviews and safeguarding enquiries to ensure we are fulfilling our legal duties. The team operates a hybrid model of working remotely and office based.
The Integrated Neighbourhood Team is a multi-disciplinary, multi-agency team working together to promote positive health and wellbeing outcomes for our citizens. As a Social Worker you will be required to use key legislation to support residents to get healthy and to be as independent as possible.
This post is designated Essential Car User. Therefore, you must hold a full and valid driving licence and provide your own car for use at work. You will receive an Essential Car User Allowance.
This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
Manchester City Council values equality and works to provide a fair and inclusive environment for a workforce that is as diverse as the communities it serves. This advert is open to all applicants, and we would welcome applications from candidates that reflect Manchester’s diverse community.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**