Social Worker – South Neighbourhood team
This is a position for an experienced SW, who can complete court work, duty, complete assessments, formulate support plans, risk assessments, D2A. Carers assessments Safeguarding’s, appointeeship and who can work generically across the board 18 and upwards also lives in a neighbouring borough with car access to complete work
This worker must be a person who is able to do Court of protection work BIA, DOL’s and safeguarding investigations along with care act eligibility assessments, have a knowledge of IAS system and be able to going a team with a duty system.
Must be able to complete visits to clients in Tameside as and when required
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**