Working 18.5hrs based within Adults North District Team (Wednesday afternoon, full days Thursday and Friday)
Minute Taking (training will be provided)
Typing supervision files, Annual Leave calculation and processing.
Supporting Senior Lead Admin
Tasks include typing, photocopying, scanning, filing.
Data Input onto Liquid Logic/spreadsheets
Making up PPE packs
Any other tasks required
What’s on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**