The Integrated Urgent Care Team (IUCT) are looking for 3 x agency social workers , these posts will be either based on community IUCT based at Crickets Lane in Ashton Under Lyne OR IUCT acute based at Tameside General Hospital. Within community the post /posts will require the worker to complete same day urgent assessments in the community to reduce the risk of a breakdown in care / admission to hospital, undertaking Care Act assessments to devise packages of support. Experience of CHC , safeguarding, risk management, commissioning of services is essential. Within the hospital team, experience of discharge to assess, end of life, Intermediate care, key working closely with health colleagues for safe and timely assessments.
it is a requirement for the successful applicant to work in the office on duty and sometime from home. visits are completed in person (must be able to drive or live locally)
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**