We are seeking to recruit an agency social workers to work within the Cared For Children Service. The Cared For Children Teams ensure our most vulnerable children are supported to achieve their full potential. They are responsible for the care planning for our Cared 4 Children and responsible for seamlessly progressing the child and young person’s preparation and transition to independence.
Applicants must have experience of working with Cared for Children and Care Leavers. Experience of Care Planning and Transition Planning. Experience of Permanence Planning, Direct Work and Life Story Work.
Here at RBC, we are protecting our workers by aiming for 50% capacity in our buildings by the end of September by way of a phased return, meaning that most workers will remain on a working from home and office rota until further notice. This will be subject to regular review and discussion with their line manager. IT Equipment will be assigned to you on your first day and this is what you will use both in the office and at home to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
When visiting the office, people must wash or sanitise their hands regularly, keep their distance from others, follow the one way systems, wear a face covering in the lift and travel in the lift alone. The most up to date information is on the intranet and this must be checked regularly, together with regular updates from senior management.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**