ROLE: Adult Social Worker
TEAM:Social Care Cluster Team
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £22-30ph umbrella
We are looking for 7 Social Workers (either Level 2 or 3) to join our Adult Social Care Cluster teams. The team will be set up to work through priority pieces of work. Candidates must be experienced in working in an Adult Social Care setting and completing assessments and duties in accordance with the Care Act 2014.
We would also consider candidates that are not qualified but have had experience of working in a Adult Social Care statutory team.
Currently working remotely but candidates must be able to drive to carry out home visits and may be required to work from an office if relevant.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**