There is a requirement for at least 3 months for an experienced social worker to work within the Mental Health Team (Tim Dyffryn Clwyd) in the multi-agency office in Denbigh, Denbighshire. Experience and knowledge of such work is definitely required along with: Ability to assess and support adults with an enduring mental illness; Support to carers and families; Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team; Knowledge of Mental Health Measures and the role of Care Coordinator; Knowledge of Safeguarding issues; and flexibility and preparedness to be on ‘Duty' as/when required. The candidate would be expected to attend the base in Denbigh to work and would also need to observe the Lone Worker policy that is in place alongside Covid safe practices as presently the case in Wales. An added advantage would be if candidate is already registered with Care Inspectorate Wales to be able to work in Wales and if not readiness to apply.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**