ROLE: Adult Social Worker
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £22-30ph umbrella
QUALS: Social Work Degree and SWE Registered
Experienced Adults Social Worker required to work as part of the Hospital Social Work Team facilitating hospital discharges under the discharge to assess policy (D2A) Undertaking proportionate face to face Care Act assessments post discharge and arranging services to meet assessed needs. This is a frontline team and therefore previous experience of working within a fast paced team will be an advantage.
Relevant knowledge and legislation including the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Safeguarding Adults and CHC is essential.
This post allows for agile working as the team has dual roles, facilitating discharges as part of the Integrated Discharge Team (IDT) based within the hospital and also completing face to face assessments within the community post discharge.
The post is 37 hours working a 3-week rolling rota (including 1 in 3 weekends) as the Home First Service covers the hours of 8am-8pm, 7 days a week.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**