JOB TYPE: Contract lasting usually 3 months with the potential to be further extended.
The Shield Team is a multi-agency team for children at risk of sexual and criminal exploitation, trafficking, and missing from home or care placed in and out of the borough. Knowsley Children’s Social Care is seeking to recruit an experienced qualified social worker to undertake good quality front door screenings and assessments, child exploitation and missing assessments, develop clear and focused plans, and ensure timely delivery of effective services to young people at risk of exploitation and missing and their parents.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**