Experience of working in a local authority regulatory service, ideally Trading Standards, but will consider ex-police personnel.
Able to carry out inspections at retail/wholesale premises enforcing a range of Trading Standards legislation including that relating to counterfeit goods, illicit tobacco, under age sales.
Investigate complaints made by members of the public/other enforcement agencies/businesses.
Give advice to businesses as to how to comply with legislation.
Ideally got experience of conducting PACE interviews
You must have:
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**