My Rochdale based client is currently looking for an experienced and qualified Childrens Social worker to work in their Early Help and Safeguarding Hub (EHASH) team . The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children’s Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Children's Social Work Team.
Our social workers in the EHASH are the first decision makers for contacts coming into social care.
They will review information, liaise with partners and offer direction on next steps. Our social workers are key to supporting agencies and working through the concerns they have, signposting them to other services.
Liaising with locality leads to try to offer support and offering informal advice and supervision to other workers in the EHASH across a number of disciplines.
Our social workers are passionate about trying to meet families needs early and avoid escalation to specialist services. They are skilled in conversations and coaching and able to apply sound thresholds on need and risk.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.