Social Worker – Look After Children team, all areas. We are looking for a Senior Social worker to attend LAC Reviews, maintain positive relationships with professionals and Families. You will be required to devise and action Permanency Plans, prepare court work, attend court hearings and work with partner agencies. You’ll need relevant qualifications and a good understanding of the systems and processes that enable organisations like ours to protect children and look after the best interests of their families. But what will set you apart is your commitment to doing all you can to build relationships and quickly get to grips with any issues. We’re looking for people with an innate confidence but also the ability to listen, weigh up the facts and come up with the best possible solution. Ultimately, you’ll do all you can to help children lead happy lives with their own families
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**