JOB TYPE: Contract lasting usually 3 months with the potential to be further extended.
Within our Assessment and Intervention Service, we offer a fair and manageable case load across all teams, an agile working kit, allowing you to work flexibly and remotely and we also offer agency staff the opportunity to access training just like permanent staff. We also have a family support worker working with each team, assisting with ongoing support. Social Workers within Assessment and Intervention are able to work with families from the initial assessment, through to determining long term plans, offering stability to the case and consistency throughout. At Wirral we support you in honing and developing your skills, including working in partnership with other professionals, court work and completing direct work using our supporting families, enhancing futures model Wirral Council and its partners have pledged to #bethedifference for children young people and families of Wirral. To do this, Wirral is embarking on a significant programme of regeneration and urban development which will bring new infrastructure and opportunity across the Borough.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**