We require a Social Worker in a generic adults team with experience of working with adults with a variety of complex needs including learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health, older people and those experiencing difficulties with drugs and alcohol.
Also experience of working on duty and completing urgent assessments and undertaking safeguarding enquiries, including attendance at strategy meetings.
The post will be to support the duty function in the team for an approximate 3 month period, alongside the other SW’s on duty. Duties will include managing the duty trays on the IT system (Mosaic) and dealing with the daily calls and request for assessments, identification of care and support needs and completing urgent support plans and other immediate pieces of work as required. Duties will also including supporting the safeguarding tray for the team and dealing with the alerts, including making enquiries, completing paperwork and attendance at strategy meetings as required. Face to face work with service users will be required when visits are necessary.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**