ROLE: Children’s Social Worker
TEAM: Permanence Team
CONTRACT: 1-2 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £33ph umbrella tbc
Our Permanence Team is a well-resourced team dedicated to supporting children and young people where care proceedings have been concluded and stability and permanency is a priority. Our Social Workers carry smaller caseload to support a child- focused, responsive and consistent approach. You will be required to undertake evidence-based assessments, implement SMART Care Plans and Pathway Plans, working from a multi-agency approach.
We value the right to family life and you will also have a role in proceedings, including Discharge of Care Orders and Special Guardianship Orders, as well as acting as corporate parent to children and young people in our care.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**